It's been awhile since I last updated.. Been a bit busy with raya and stuff.. Raya this year was OK for me.. Meaning, just moderate.. Not too fun, yet not too boring.. 1st and 2nd day of Raya was celebrated in Dungun, Terengganu.. 4th day onwards was in KL.. I'd prefer KL more than Terengganu.. My mom's side is in KL, so surely there's gonna be lots and lots of people there.. In Terengganu, there's nobody except for my mom's friends as well as my sister's.. I don't hang out much in Terengganu as there's nowhere to go..
Anyway, my "duit raya" this year is decreasing but I don't mind.. I am getting older.. But it's nice to receive "duit raya" once in awhile.. It means extra pocket money.. Hehe.. Went to just a few open houses.. My mom's friends, relatives and a friend of mine, 10 of them altogether.. Compared to previous2 Raya, that's little.. Oh well, more free time for me to laze around.. (^_^)
I'm already back in campus.. Class has already started but I'm still not in the mood.. Still in 'holiday' mood.. I prefer my classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays compared to Tuesdays and Thursdays because of the subjects.. Don't get me wrong, I like going to class and the lecturers are great.. It's a matter of the nature of the subjects.. If it's Linguistic-based, then I'll be bored to death.. If it's Literature-based, then it's ok as I love Literature.. Well, it's not like I dislike all Linguistic subjects.. There are a few that I like.. It's just...you know.. It's hard to explain.. If you know what I mean, that's good.. If not, then just pretend you do, ok? Now I'm rambling.. Sorry! (^_^)
Anyway, I got 2 pending assignments, 1 presentation, 1 quiz and 1 midterm.. And I'm not ready for any of it.. Cool huh? But I have to start preparing for it sooner or later.. I'm thinking sooner.. Haih, the life of a student..What can be more interesting than this?? (^_^)
Pengertian Maf'ul Bih
2 years ago







0 Witticism(s):
Post a Comment