BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

- Concert at CONVEST-

Tonight I went to CONVEST.. My friends asked me to join them.. So I said, "Why not? I haven't been there yet since it started.".. When we arrived there, we just walked around looking at the stalls and the people there.. It was kinda busy but still enjoyable.. Then, we reached the stage area.. It was said that Ezad Exist and Amy Search were going to perform tonight.. So, my friends and I quickly had our dinner and rushed back to the stage area.. The concert was awesome!! I've never seen so many people gathered in one place in IIUM.. The performers were so cool and spontanious.. They even made jokes on stage.. Although I only got to see them from afar, it was woth it.. I wish I could see them perform again.. (^_^)

1 Witticism(s):

Para Jamaludin said...

pewwwiittt~~

amy itu legend.