Today's a very gloomy day for me.. I said my last goodbyes to my precious Baby Blue Periwinkle this evening.. Nothing bad happened to him, it's just that I had to let him go.. It was time I guess.. He's been a very good car to me.. He was my first and has been with me for 4 years, that's why it was heartbreaking to see him go just like that..
(T_T)
I've spent a lot of money on modifying my baby, cost me thousands of Ringgit I think.. But it was all worth it.. He looked and felt more sportier.. Just look at him! Hehe.. But sooner or later he's gonna grow old and fall sick, he's already showing signs actually.. That's why I had to make the hardest decision of letting him go.. I really hope he'll get a new owner who's gonna take very good care of him.. He deserves it..
I guess that's all I could say about my precious baby.. I will always remember his trademark "6464", that's his nickname.. I am really gonna miss him.. Goodbye my precious baby!!
(T_T)








0 Witticism(s):
Post a Comment