Baby dear,
I find it very nice to be engaged to you. Its truly a wonder. It brings us one step closer to being united if you know what I mean my dear. Thanks for all your sacrifices and your company since the day we became friends abour two years back roughly. I still remember those days. You, my dear have a very open and loving heart. I want you to always know that. No matter what, I know you love me so much. Again my dear, I just want to say happy anniversary.
Yours truly,
Darling
Pengertian Maf'ul Bih
3 years ago







1 Witticism(s):
No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do.. You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am.. You are truly a blessing from God.. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend.. Happy anniversary!
(^_^)
Post a Comment