BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

-Football Match-

Last Saturday, I went to see a football match live at Stadium Bola Sepak Cheras, and it was my first time ever!! It was a match between Kuala Lumpur and Terengganu.. I supported Terengganu, of course, as it's my hometown.. Hehe..

During the game, people were screaming their lungs out supporting their favourite team.. Some were giving moral support, some were cursing at the player as well as the referees.. It was really interesting and hilarious at the same time.. Me?? I was just sitting on the bench, watching the game.. I don't exactly understand football that much but I just watch it for fun.. And it was really fun, honest..

A big thank you to Syafiq Zakaria who brought me to the game.. Thank you so much for inviting me to the game with you!! It was really fun, and I had a blast!! Hope I could attend another live football match..
(^_^)

0 Witticism(s):