BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

-My Baby-

Some may not know what the picture above is all about.. But to any car enthusiast, you know what it's all about.. It's called Ultra Racing.. I don't know how to explain this.. To anyone, it's just a piece of metal bar that has funny-looking shapes.. For more info, click on the link..

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've installed those things in my car.. It cost me more than RM1000.. You must be wondering, why on earth would I spend a lot of money on just some metal bars?? Hmm, it's hard to describe.. Only a car enthusiast would understand why.. Meaning, guys would understand better as it's a guy thing..

Anyhow, I've spent quite an amount of money for my baby.. Well, it is my first car and I want to be able to keep it for as long as I can.. Hence, the maintenance and the modifying.. My baby looks so cool right now!! And I love him so, so much!! ♥♥♥

0 Witticism(s):