BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

-Alone-

Feeling a tad bit sad right now.. My friends have all gone home, except for me.. I'm stuck on campus, alone.. Wish I could go back home too but it's not worth it.. First, my hometown is in Terengganu and it's a 4 hour drive from KL.. I'm just not in the mood to drive that far.. Second, although I have a house in Damansara, there's nobody there.. So, why would I wanna spend my weekend at home, alone?? I'd rather be in my room on campus..

I guess I'll be spending my weekend on campus doing nothing.. I do have a term paper to write but I'm not in the mood to start writing it yet.. Maybe later.. For now, I'll just watch some movies on my lappy.. That will cheer me up a bit..

P/S: The picture above is a representation of my friends.. I don't know if it makes any sense..

0 Witticism(s):