BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

-World Cup & Final Exams-

This week has not been that good for me due to two very important events.. First is the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and the second is my final exams.. Both are VERY important to me and I'm having a hard time juggling both at the same time..

The World Cup started on June 11th.. I haven't had the chance to watch the first seven matches as I was busy spending time with my family.. I only started watching it last night, a match between Germany and Australia.. I supported Germany, of course.. They won by 4 goals! Truly amazing!

Tomorrow (15/06), I have 2 papers for my final exams.. First is BM Kerjaya at 9am and the second is Computer Application at 3pm.. I think it's my first time experiencing two papers in one day.. Absolutely insane!! I don't know how I'm going to cope with studying two subjects..

Guess I better continue studying.. I'll update more later..
Nos vemos mas tarde.. Adios!!
(^_^)


P/S: I really need to get a football jersey since it's the World Cup.. I'm thinking of getting a Spain jersey.. What do you think??
(^_^)

0 Witticism(s):