BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

-HS Week & Theater Week-


I know I haven't been blogging for quite some time.. Been really busy with events and stuff..

After two straight weeks of joy and pain, it's finally over.. Yay!! Despite everything, HS Week and Theater Week were totally awesome!! It's been a great experience working with some of the talented and amazing people there.. And for that, I wanna say thank you very much.. It's been a pleasure working with them.. I hope we can work together again in any future events.. Also, congratulations to all.. We really did a wonderful job, seriously..

Anyway, Ramadhan is just around the corner.. Time sure flies by real quick.. Can't wait to fast and 'berbuka' with my family and friends.. I'll be on campus for the whole month of Ramadhan, so I'll be spending it more with my friends.. I think this will be the first time I'm spending it with the guys.. Last year, I was with my girlfriends.. I bet it's gonna be totally different this year.. *anxious*

I guess that's all for now.. Will try to blog as frequently as I can.. Cheerios!!
(^_^)

0 Witticism(s):