BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

-My Sister-

That's my younger sister, Karenina.. This weekend, she came to KL.. Actually, I had to pick her up from Kuantan and bring her here.. I know, crazy! But she's my baby sister and she's a bit "manja" and so dependent, so I had to endure the 4 hour drive from KL to Kuantan and back again to KL.. Hey, what can I say?? I LOVE my family very much!!

Anyway, she came to KL on Friday to spend the weekend with me.. She wanted to "lepak" before the fasting month starts.. We went around KL on Saturday for a whole day.. First to KLCC and PC FAIR.. She shopped like there's no tomorrow, while I just watch her.. She's the shopaholic in the family.. Then we had dinner at The Curve, specifically at BUBBA GUMP.. It's our first time there and she wanted to try something new.. We ended up ordering a bucket of shrimps.. That's a lot! After dinner, off to the movies.. we watched SALT.. As I said in my previous post, the movie was awesome!

Then, on sunday (today), I had to send her back to college.. Again, the 4 hour drive.. I'm seriously exhausted today.. After this, I'm going to bed.. I have class tomorrow at 8.30am..
*sigh*

0 Witticism(s):