BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

- i've been tagged by Baiti -

List these rules on your blog:

  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog
  • Tell 7 unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
  • Link the person who tagged you
  • Leave a comment for each blogger

7 facts about myself:

  • I'm such a lazy person..
  • I love to read romance novels..
  • I can't live without my family and friends..
  • I love to eat fast foods..
  • I prefer to listen to music with the volume on the highest level..
  • I'm a big fan of the CSI series..
  • I prefer to be the driver rather than the passenger.. (^_^)

7 unspectacular quirks of mine:

  • I can't go to sleep without "my babies"..
  • I enjoy listening to old love songs (70s, 80s, 90s)..
  • I'm actually really, really shy.. (^_^)
  • I'm a neat-freak..
  • I hate big crowds..
  • I'm really afraid of heights and creepy-crawlies..
  • I think I'm weird around people..

7 people that I'm gonna tag are:

  • You know who you are (my list of friends)..

The person who tagged me:

2 Witticism(s):

kem said...

kat! pink n purple.
hee heee.. so, hows ur hols?

-KATRINA- said...

yeah.. both are my favourite colours..
my holiday isn't that interesting..
just stayed at home..