BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

-ENGL 3060: American Literature-

Today was the day where I started my final examination.. And my first paper was American Literature at 9am this morning.. I think I did pretty good just now, considering what I've gone through this past few days.. It was 2-days of intense studying.. My head was filled with various American history,literary movements and literary works, timelines and important dates, pioneers, philosophy,etc.. I felt like I was turning into 'Emily Dickinson'.. I was struggling so hard that I stayed up all night with my friends studying like there was no tomorrow.. I only got some rest when the exam was over..

But I'm glad it's all over now, I meant for this paper.. Still got 4 more papers to go.. Next paper is tomorrow, 8/11 at 3pm, which is ENGL 2999: Research Methodology.. Wish me luck!! (^_^)

0 Witticism(s):