On the 19th till the 22nd of November 2009, I attended a seminar called the Management Course for Student Leaders (McLEAD) in Cherating, Pahang.. I was representing my club which is the Gabungan Pelajar Melayu Semenanjung (GPMS)..
FYI, there are like almost 90 clubs/societies in IIUM.. That's a lot! And all of them are different and unique in their own way.. Some of them couldn't make it but most of them did.. It was a very lively event..
The programme started in IIUM.. We had a briefing that night before we departed to Cherating early the next day.. We stayed at Sanctuary Beach Resort.. The place was OK but due to the rain, we couldn't get out much.. So, we mostly spent our time indoors.. The next 3 days were spent mostly in the meeting hall listening to talks, doing group works and presenting our proposal..
The talks, activities, presentations, etc., were all very interesting and motivating.. Best of all, we had FUN! The participants and facilitators were really friendly, funny, cool and easy to work with.. I made new friends, learned a lot of things and had a great time.. It was one of the best programmes I've been to, so far.. It was just simply awesome!! (^_^)








0 Witticism(s):
Post a Comment