BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

-SOCA 1010: Introduction to Sociology-

3 papers down, 2 more to go.. *sigh*

Today's exam was Introduction to Sociology.. Started at 3pm at Main Hall, CAC.. I'm just happy that I'm done with it..

It was easy for the first part.. When it came to the second and third part, it was a bit challenging.. Not that I didn't study, it's just that I had a minor mental block during the exam.. And the condition in the exam hall wasn't helping either.. It was freezing cold!! Plus, it was raining outside.. That made it even colder than ever in there.. It was like winter in the hall, minus the snow.. I'm just thankful that I can answer all the questions..

Now, I gotta concentrate for tomorrow's paper, History of the English Language, at 9am.. Got less than 24 hours to study.. The pressure is killing me!! *sigh*

0 Witticism(s):