Hello.. I know I haven't been updating much.. I wasn't feeling well last week.. Had the fever, flu, sore throat and bad cough.. Excruciatingly painful.. I'm okay now, just a bit of flu and cough here and there..
For the next two weeks, I'll be extremely, super-duper busy.. On the 26th till 30th of July, there'll be a programme called HS Week.. Since I'm one of the mainboards, I've got a lot of things to do.. My job is to find background information on our lecturer and divide them into their respective specialization.. We have altogether 28 lecturers.. For the time being, I've only found 17 infos, that means another 11 more left.. That's a lot! Did I mention that I have to find their pictures as well?? Where the hell am I gonna get those?? *sigh* Anyway, besides that, I'm involve in their sports fiesta as well.. I'll be playing futsal! Me, futsal?? I'm so dead! I've never played futsal before in my life.. This is gonna be my first time ever.. Wish me luck!!
Then, the next programme I'm involved is Theatre Week.. I'm under the Event management bureau.. My job is to find Emcees for the event and think of ideas for the opening ceremony, I think.. I'm still confuse as there's so many things to do.. Luckily most of my friends are involved in this, so I'll have fun..
Despite all this, I still have my studies to attend to.. I'm taking SEVEN subjects this semester.. I hope I can cope with everything.. *sigh*







0 Witticism(s):
Post a Comment