BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

-Sex And The City 2-

Went to see this movie tonight at One Utama.. It was so hilarious! Especially scenes where Samantha (Kim Cattrall) is in it.. She is so bold yet so unpredictable.. And I just love seeing Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) and Mr. Big (Chris Noth) in this movie.. They're so perfect together.. I wish I could have that kind of relationship.. *wishful thinking*

A wonderful movie for all (except children under 13), but I don't think the guys would enjoy watching it as it's a chick flick.. Unless they watch it just for the PG13 scenes.. Hmm, guys will be guys.. *sigh*

2 Witticism(s):

Para Jamaludin said...

best sgt. lawak gile.

they are australian rugby player
samantha: do they bring their balls?

hahaha. aku suka cite ni. yg satu dlu pun best

-KATRINA- said...

Haha.. Tau takpe.. Aku tengok kat wayang tergelak sorang2.. Lawak gile..

Scene yang ade Samantha sume lawak.. Die tu memang tak tau malu.. I loike! Hehe..

Harap2 ade SATC 3.. =)