BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

-I Wish-

I wanna ride this bus in Terengganu!! Can someone take me, pretty please??

As you can see, it's really unique as it is made out of wood with the characteristics of traditional old castle through the unique roof design and with the state's cultural identity introduced to the public.. It carries passengers to various tourism destinations around Kuala Terengganu..

Believe it or not, although I have lived in Terengganu all my life, I have never had the chance to visit most of the tourism locations in Terengganu.. Seriously, I'm not joking! I don't go out much during my childhood and teenage years.. Some say I was a bit naive, some say I'm an anti-social.. Anyway, now that I'm all grown up, I wanna go out and explore.. Before I go visiting other places, it's better I start at my own hometown.. Am I right or not??

0 Witticism(s):