OMG!! I haven't seen this movie in ages!! The last time I saw this was when I was only 11 years old.. That's like 11 years ago!! Bloody hell unbelievable!!
It was my all time favourite movie when I was a kid.. The title is "Galaxy Quest" and it stars Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman and also a few other well-known actors.. It's an action/adventure/comedy/sci-fi must-watch movie.. Seriously, they all look different.. More like good looking people, if you know what I mean.. *wink*
Anyway, it feels great to watch it again after all this time.. Damn, it really brings back memories.. I'm so happy, I feel like crying! Okay.. Before I get all sappy, if you wanna know more about this movie, you can click here or at the movie title I've just mentioned for further info.. Trust me, you won't regret watching this movie.. It's full of action and adventure as well as a whole lot of comedy.. Here are some pictures of the movie, courtesy of Google Image:











0 Witticism(s):
Post a Comment