BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

(0_0)

I feel the exact same way as the girl in the picture.. So many things but so little space.. I don't know why I keep bringing unnecessary stuff back to campus.. It's not like I could keep it all in my locker.. I really need to learn to pack things the right way.. Anyone wanna lend a hand??

Anyway, short semester is about 4 days away.. I'm still not sure on what subjects I should take.. I've already registered for Arabic IV and BM Kerjaya.. I need one more core course subject, either Computer Application or Shakespeare.. How ironic!

I can't wait to go back to campus.. I miss my friends dearly.. I miss hanging out with them, going to class, have lunch together, and many more.. (Calm down, 4 more days remember??)

Okie dokie then.. Gotta start packing again.. I'll try packing my stuff into six bags.. Too much??
(^_^)

0 Witticism(s):