My exam results came out today.. And all I can say is Alhamdulillah.. Although, there are a few things I'm not satisfied.. First, I failed my Arabic.. That means I have to repeat the subject.. (Bummer!!) Second, my pointer wasn't increasing.. And third, I got two C+ and I'm like, "What the hell did I do wrong??"
And I admit, it's all my fault.. If I had studied harder, I'd be able to score better.. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.. What's past is past.. It's not the end of the world, yet.. I just hope I still have time to improve myself.. I don't wanna graduate with a low pointer.. I have to struggle harder so that I could continue my studies overseas, InsyaAllah.. Pray for me..








4 Witticism(s):
Kat,
Jangan give up.
Buat yang terbaik.
You still have time to REPAIR your pointer.
I pray for you.
Btw, akak dah abis blaja.
Alhamdulillah. Pass semua.
Satisfied. Lega sangat.
All the best.
Ingat, never give up.
Thanks for the motivational speech..
I appreciate it..
I'll try my best and never give up..
Congrats on graduating!
Wishing you all the best in life and career..
(^_^)
You and I both.. Well... Good luck to both of us..
Yeah.. Amin to that.. Good luck to all.. =)
Post a Comment