BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

-Short Semester-

Since my results came out a week ago, I felt like I need to do something about my studies.. Therefore, during this short semester, I'll try my hardest to get all As in my subjects.. But I doubt if I can get an A for my Arabic..
*sigh*

I have registered 3 subjects for this short semester.. They are:
1) ENGL 4740: Computer Applications in Language Studies
2) LM 2021: Bahasa Melayu Kerjaya
3) LQ 2044: Intermediate Quranic for HS IV (Arabic)

Altogether it's 4.5 credit hours.. But what I don't like about short semesters is that the time is doubled.. Meaning, if a normal class takes only an hour and a half, a short semester class takes three hours.. Un-freakin'-believeable!! Arabic is worst.. My Arabic class this semester is from 8.30am to 12.50pm.. That's four hours a day, two times a week!! With that much time, I'll definitely pass..
(^_^)

Today's only the fourth day of the first week.. What to report?? Oh yeah.. My Comp.App. lecturer is "hot", in a way.. That particular word is quoted from my dear friend, Faiz.. And yes, he's a guy.. And no, he's not gay.. My BM lecturer is...how should I say..."gedik".. I don't know how else to describe her.. She giggles a lot and possess a voice of a dumb, blond girl.. I'm not saying she's dumb and she's not blond, it's just that she acts like one.. I'm so bad!! My Arabic lecturer is a normal guy with a sense of humour here and there.. They are all great lecturers, no doubt..

I hope I do really well this short semester.. My pointer isn't looking that good.. Wish me luck!!

0 Witticism(s):