I went shopping for my groceries tonight with my family (minus my sis).. There were like so many things to buy.. I needed this and that.. The trolley was full mostly with my stuff only.. Then after I'm done, we went to the cashier.. It turns out that they won't provide you plastic bags unless you pay 20 cents each.. And I was like, "Oh yeah, it's the 'Go Green' thingy.." Luckily my mom has the huge IKEA bag in her car.. So, what we did was stuff all the things in the trolley, walked to our car, and dumped them all into the big blue bag.. And it fitted the whole thing!! And trust me, I bought a lot of things.. That is one huge bag!! (^_^)
After that, we had our late dinner at a Mamak shop.. I didn't eat much as I've been suffering from gastric for the last two days.. Went to the toilet every 1/2 hour.. I felt miserable, and I still do but I'm feeling a bit better.. Moral of the story, never skip meals and eat regularly..
Anyway, I'm done packing my stuff.. I have altogether 5 big bags, 2 backpacks, 1 laptop bag and 1 pet cage.. That's a lot, right?? Yeah, I know.. But what can I do?? I can't live without certain things.. They're my "life".. Hence, I have to bring them..
(^_^)
Well, it's 4AM right now and I'm still not asleep.. I have to be up by 8AM today or my mom's gonna be pissed off.. Have to be at campus by 10AM.. (Argh, I hate waking up early!!) I still can't believe I'm going back to my campus today.. *sigh*







0 Witticism(s):
Post a Comment